Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

big bad bill ayers

>> Saturday, April 19, 2008



UPDATE: people keep finding this post. if you are interested in bill ayers and the morality or lack-there-of of his actions, essential (quick) reading is "the trolley problem and bill ayers"

the big gotcha question at the last democratic debate was about obama's connection to bill ayers, former weather underground member. like so many of the questions posed by the moderators, the framing contained blatant falsehoods. they claimed that bill is "an unrepentant terrorist who had written an article on September 11, 2001 extolling bombings against the U.S., and even advocating more terrorist bombs"

bill responds to slander:

"I’m sometimes asked if I regret anything I did to oppose the war in Viet Nam, and I say “no, I don’t regret anything I did to try to stop the slaughter of millions of human beings by my own government.” Sometimes I add, “I don’t think I did enough.” This is then elided: he has no regrets for setting bombs and thinks there should be more bombings."

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP