Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

great finds, sample sources

>> Tuesday, April 1, 2008



how to speak hip... cause you know you need to learn. click on the earlier link to hear this incredible record. some genius on metafilter somehow dug through the javascript to provide direct mp3 links... side one, side two. i know a ton of tracks sample this record. now you can too!

"much hipper just to relax and flip, you know groove with it..."

2 comments:

noel April 3, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

I haven't even heard it yet and I am amped!

Thanks dood!

james gyre... April 3, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

it's hilarious. brian wilson got into this record while working on pet sounds... it's very inspiring.

yer welcome.

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP