Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

annoying yet awesome video

>> Friday, May 9, 2008


"we hood, we vote'n, and throwin it up..." this track makes me twitch involuntarily, but overall i'm glad it got made... it sticks in your head, and may get some of my lazy, doped-down friends in the hood to vote...

TI$A - Imma Vote Obama Way... watch for cameos from jay-z, kanye, etc..



i'm mostly posting in the spirit i was expressing BEFORE the indiana/north carolina primaries...
obama picked up 9 superdelegates just today, and the day isn't over yet. even the corporate media is finally telling the tale we've all known for months. the math doesn't work, and the only way for hillary to be the nominee is catastrophic. she hasn't been quite as bad as some have proposed, but she has behaved terribly. so this helped me feel a little better that she has dug her claws into barack instead of dropping out gracefully...

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP