Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

voter suppression, voter expression

>> Friday, October 24, 2008


my main argument to vote is that already there have been major attempts to disenfranchise minority voters and young voters. so vote for obama for them, if not for yourself. denying the right to vote isn't patriotic, isn't conservative, isn't right. end of story.




for those of you shocked that i've been focused on the electoral politics, i suggest reading my initial endorsement of obama and my discussion of the relationship between my anarchist ideals and electoral politics here. the short version is "it takes an hour to vote, you stupid hipsters." that doesn't mean i find the voting climax of this video any less disappointing.


0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP