Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

human pulls off lizard tail trick

>> Monday, March 24, 2008


"a man cut off his finger tip while working on a model plane. his brother, a medical research scientist, sent him a vial containing powdered pig bladder and told him to sprinkle on the severed finger tip. it grew back -- "flesh, blood, vessels and nail" -- in four weeks. "

via boingboing

reminds me of this stuff made from some part of a cow. soldiers use it, and it's becomming available to the public. i've considered getting some for my friends on broad st. who deal with a lot of gun wounds (some fatal.) it might work, although some claim direct pressure on the wound is superior.

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP