Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

the pentangle

>> Friday, March 7, 2008

pentangle is a really unique band (in my experience). they combine folk, jazz and rock with a unique old school british countryside sense of harmony. upright bass, great kit drumming, virtuoso acoustic guitar work, and the stunning voice of jacqui mcshee.

this track shows them at their best and worst. at their best they are undeniably funky with mystic strings. at their worst they are a bit campy and corny... which can be fine if you are in the mood.:



this one is my favorite pentangle track overall:

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP