Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

sadhus for you!

>> Tuesday, May 13, 2008


i ate too much indian food this morning. ( i know, there's no such thing right? but you've never been to this buffet on my street, have you! ) well that pain is nothing compared with the difficulty faced by many sadhus. they are legally dead to the government of india, and often undergo tapas (austerities not spanish finger-foods)... like rastafarians, they often have dreadlocks and some smoke cannabis (like many other religions), but that's really where the comparison ends. they are really closer to sufis... anyway, they look awesome, so check 'em out... the fourth one down makes me really happy...





1 comments:

Aeirion April 20, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Interesting. I wish you had posted more about these people, and their beliefs, but I suppose a quick jaunt to wikipedia will help me out. :) Thanks for the information however. Oh... there is no such thing as too much Indian food.. that is just a lie told by the stomach. Stomachs are evil. xD

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP