Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

some sufi surges

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008




so i had this intuition of creating an image of a peacock on our building (no promises...), and i learned some things... first off, the peacock has two species in four varieties, the green being more intense looking in my opinion. i remembered that peacocks have symbolism within sufism. i already cannot remember the thread, but it led me to this kind looking fellow bellow, Sultan-al Awliya Shaykh Mawlana as-Sayyid Khwaja Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Haqqani al-Rabbani al-Qubrusi al-Firdausi an-Naqshbandi. he's quite old, but i had a feeling it would be good to go see him in cyprus (no promises...) all the green in this story is funny to me, because today my friend the yinsurgent's belief of having met khidr as a african muslim spouting p-funk lyrics and arabic blessings...

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP