Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

needed a break

>> Monday, September 29, 2008



i've been working long days of construction for a lot of money, which i will spend on lead remediation so my child doesn't get sicker... blogging has been hard. the bush bailout is an awful idea, as far as i can tell, and we still live in a world with these...

but keep your head up... obama is kicking ass in the polls that count, and this week i'll be back with weird science, great music and scintilating sensorial sumptuousnesses.

photo of me and my baby by ryan sigesmund...

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP