Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

obama election day mix

>> Monday, November 3, 2008



my birthday is november 10th.
the first best gift is my wonderful family.
the second best birthday gift would be an obama victory.
the third best gift is that the yinsurrectionary times is back up! (maybe?)

anyway, my gift to you today is an obama election day mix

all the goodies are here... jay-z, nas, rock city, fosforo, will i am, jeezy, steel pulse, obama himself, even a little sam cooke... bump it out your speakers... and VOTE!!!

(MP3S) JAMES GYRE'S OBAMA ELECTION DAY MIX (mediafire)

p.s. (note to yinsurgent... i'll write you in some other election!!! & i missed you much.)

1 comments:

yinsurgent November 4, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

Awwww!

ps-I've had a few days of yoga induced nausea lately.

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP