Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

said fi halla

>> Saturday, January 7, 2012


my new youtube crush, said fi halla rocking the bendir and some serious vocals.


(slightly longer version here)

fuck yes... all he needs is a bucket to get down. :)



here, he opts for a more pricey korg keyboard.



he would also like you to know his telephone number ...



for the record, his email is saidfihalla@hotmail.com

streamable album with him, female vocalist "najat" and keyboards here
download the album (track by track) here
the first video is my fave, really.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 17, 2012 at 4:07 AM  

This is completely wonderful - thanks

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP