Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

i'm not a pessimist, but... this is ridiculous

>> Sunday, April 13, 2008



clear-cutting hidden from the road. we aren't permitted to see the devastation we do. reminds me of the $15,000 matching grant the (inaccurately named) "friendship development association will give in my neighborhood of pittsburgh. they only award it for facade work! not for greening your building, not for repairing necessary utilities, just for making the neighborhood more inviting to corporations or white, upper-class "artists". anyway, here is an appropriately titled (and beautiful, but appropriately somber) philip glass tune:

(mp3) philip glass - "facades" from "glassworks"

btw, for those that know me, this would be obvious, but... i'm almost impenetrably optimistic. i'm having a great time while writing this, oddly enough. but the picture did piss me off.

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP