Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

bad news for pennsylvania's state forests...

>> Sunday, May 11, 2008


i've been waiting on posting this because it made me so angry. the irony and despicableness of this makes me unable to even post an image with this... a first for this blog. just read it, especially if you live in pennsylvania under ed "lets still kill mumia" rendell.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/4/2/143110/5215/207/488988

1 comments:

Jaclyn May 25, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

WTF, at least rick santorum is not in office anymore!!!

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP