Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

yet more hillary bashing (because she deserves it)

>> Sunday, May 11, 2008


this story
of hillary clinton killing jim cooper's health care plan back in 1995 is a must-read, given her rhetoric about how much she crusades on the topic. two of the money quotes are:

"I warned her we didn't even have the votes (for her bill) in our subcommittee. She said, 'We're going to (politically) cut your legs off.' I've never gotten such a cold reception as I got from her."
...
"
She criticized my health care bill because it wouldn't achieve universal coverage until 1998. Well, today we'd be celebrating the 10th anniversary of having every American with insurance."

this clip from saturday night live might help you feel better...



if that doesn't this sure will.. it didn't?... o.k. this has to work.

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP