Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

ammunition for obama

>> Saturday, October 4, 2008


things are LOOKING GOOD for barrack, but don't slack now...


this is a HUGE, very well documented list of obama's accomplishments, contrasted with mccain's. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED DOCUMENT. useful for those voters who care about facts, figures and rational arguments.

for those who need negative reasons... here's my JOHN MCCAIN SHITLIST.

ALSO, registration ende soon in many states!!! EXTENSIVE REGISTRATION INFORMATION HERE (as well as awesome bonus information...)

1 comments:

He Who Killed The Darkness October 23, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

That's good stuff, man. I'll totally link to this shit. Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP