Hi. I used to use this blog a lot more than i do now. I don't agree with much of what i've posted here, but such is the nature of time. :) My instagram & facebook are likely to be more up to date.

feline squatters, etc...

>> Friday, September 5, 2008



bobcats squat a house. i love bobcats and all the other members of the lynx family. reminds me of jello biafra's political platform when he was running for mayor of san fransisco. he advocated legalizing squatting in abandoned buildings. the rest of his platforms were pretty good, too, like making police officers an elected position. unfortunately most people latched on to his more controversial positions like requiring business people downtown to wear clown suits... which actually seems like a pretty good idea to me, too, but i'm biased.

0 comments:

got money? feed kids!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP